Safety Precautions for our May 26th Opening
We appreciate your continued support during this difficult time. Unfortunately, our office is still closed to the public due to the recommendations of our national optometry and ophthalmology associations, and the extended stay at home order in Arizona. We realize this is an inconvenience for you, but we look forward to helping with your eye care needs soon.
We plan to re-open Tuesday, May 26th. At that time, we will extend our hours to better serve our patients.
If you have an eye emergency, please call our office at 520-625-5673 for instructions on how to contact our on call doctor.
We currently have limited curbside drop-off and pick-up for glasses. Please call the office at 520-625-5673 for more details.
In order to keep our staff, patients, and community safe we have implemented the following office procedures.
- All patients, staff and doctors are required to wear a mask/face covering when in the office. If you do not have a mask, please see the CDC guidelines on how make one at home.
- Patients will not be allowed to wear gloves into the office to prevent cross contamination.
- All patients, staff and doctors will have their temperatures checked and will be screened for any COVID 19 or flu-like symptoms prior to entering our office.
- We are lengthening the time between each examination to limit the number of people in the office at any given time and to allow for more vigorous disinfecting of shared spaces.
- We are extending our office hours to allow more people to be helped during the day.
- In order to follow social distancing guidelines, patients will wait in their vehicles until it is time for their examination or optical visit. Also, we request that patients come into the office alone, unless the patient is a minor or needs a caregiver during the exam.
COVID-19 SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE FOR ALL PATIENTS, GUARDIANS AND CAREGIVERS WHO MAY COME TO THE OFFICE
Have you or anyone who may need to accompany you to your appointment:
- Traveled outside of the United States or within the United States, been on a cruise ship or been in close contact with anyone who has traveled during the last fourteen days?
- Attended any events or social gatherings where the CDC social distancing guidelines were not followed in the last fourteen days?
- Been in close contact with a person who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, is suspected of having COVID-19, may be at high risk for COVID-19 or who is exposed to people who may fit any of these categories?
- Been asked to self-quarantine or been in close contact with someone who has been asked to self-quarantine?
- Currently have or in the last fourteen days had a fever, cough, shortness of breath, headache, body aches, runny nose, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nausea, diarrhea or vomiting?
For any other questions or concerns please contact our office at 520-625-5673 and we will get back to you within 24 hours, Monday through Friday.